Roccat Isku features a very futuristic design. The keyboard is equipped with 123 keys to optimize your gaming. Some might say that a good gaming keyboard these days is required to sport mechanical keys. However Roccat Isku is built with high quality components and is supposedly a good keyboard for anyone without an APM at the highest levels. Isku have 5 macro keys giving the user the ability to customize its functionality.
- Illuminated keyboard with 123 keys
- Enhanced anti-ghosting capability
- 3 programmable Thumbster Keys (T1-T3)
- 5 programmable Macro Keys (M1-M5)
- 20 added Macro Keys (Easy Zone)
- 5 Profile-Status LEDs
- 3 Status LEDs (Caps Lock, Easy Shift[+]™, Num Lock)
- 1000Hz polling rate, 1ms response time
- 2m USB cable
- Feels good to type on – soft/responsive
- Can combine with Kone[+] – ROCCAT Talk
- Lots of customisation available
- ROCCAT Software suite is unrivalled
- Comprehensive configuration utility.
- Plenty of dedicated macro buttons.
- Top notch for gaming, little difference between this and expensive mechanical variants
- Nice to type on, no real drop off in typing speed with membrane switches
- T 1-3 keys were a great addition. I’d like to see these on more keyboards
- Lights and layout are great
- Easy shift and macro keys give great customisation
- Plastic edges protect switches from food and other detritus
- Requires a bit of usage adjustment
- Gets dirty very easy
- Lacks USB/Audio jacks
- Membrane, not mechanical.
- Multimedia keys aren’t backlit.
- Glossy plastic.
- Roccat TALK feels redundant
- Typing a little stiffer than on mechanical
- Wrist rest could be longer
The Bottom Line
This keyboard from Roccat s great keyboard but people thinks it would have been just a bit better if it was mechanical. The software works perfect, the macro keys really helps you to improve your gaming. The design is cool it have a bit of futuristic look. Isku works great for both gaming and typing.
Buy from Amazon